If you want to organize a party this experiment can be very useful. It helps you to blow the balloons, but mind the proportions if you add too much baking soda you can create a bursting balloon .
1. Prepare empty bottles, balloons, baking soda and some vinegar.
2. Pour some soda to balloons ( we used two, three teaspoons per balloon).
3. Pour some vinegar into the bottles we poured about 150 ml per a bottle of 250 ml.
4. Place the balloons on the necks of the bottles.
5. Straighten the balloons in such a way that the soda goes downs and meets the liquid.
6. Observe the raising balloons.