Monday 10 February 2014

(PL) Students' comments

Gabriela  
Logo contest: It was a great contest. I'm a bit sad because my logo didn't win.
Games: All the games are really cool and interesting. Some of them are similar to Polish ones.
Recipes: The best one (in my opinion) is a Spanish omelette and the chocolate salami is very tasty.

I'd like to go to Spain because I'm interested in Spanish culture very much.


Martyna 
Logo contest: It was a very interesting and easy contest. I liked it very much.
Games: All the games are really interesting.
Recipes: It was great to taste something new.

I'd like to go to France.

Agata
Logo contest: All the logos were really nice.
Games: I liked all the foreign games. I liked Romanian game most.
Recipes: All the dishes were tasty. I prepared them for my family at home. 

One day I'd like to visit Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment