Nursery and Elementary BILINGUAL
SCHOOL SAINT – GILLES
13 Rue du Bouëtiez
Information for our partners
Year : 2014-2015
- Phone : +33 2 97 36 25 29
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : http://www.ecole-stgilles-hennebont.fr/
- Manager : Noëlle GAUCHET
- The educational project of the school
- Regulation of establishment
- Educational distribution
- Parents' associations
- Educative team
- Dates of the school holidays
The educational project of the schoolEvery teacher agrees :
- To have a friendly look on the children and to trust them
- To take into account the differences and to implement several educational approaches.
- To favor the self-fulfillment of every pupil, by valorizing his success and by encouraging him
- As member of a catholic school, to give an awakening to the faith in the aim of developing the human personality
- To develop the child's of language skills from his youngest age, to favor the language learning and promote the international relations.
- To refuse to despair of whoever and to express that every person is a sacred story.
Regulation of establishment
- Respect the others and the rules of the collective life
- To be polite with his companions, with the adults at school and outside the school and with the teacher of his class.
- In the morning: * Beginning of the class at 8:45 am, end at 12:00 am
In the afternoon: * Beginning of the class at 1:30 pm, end at 4:30 pm for the primary school
* Beginning of the class at 1:15 pm, end at 4:15 pm for the nursery sector
- Extracurricular services :
* Nursery from 7:30 am till 8:30 am and from 4:45 pm till 6:45 pm
* Study from 4:45 pm till 6:00 pm
- Communication with families :
The information relative to the school life is given to the parents through a notebook. Most of this information can be found on the blog of the school, and on posters within the school.
- The information relative to the school life is given to the parents through a notebook. Most of this information can be found on the blog of the school, and on posters within the school.
- The follow-up of the schooling:
- Evaluation report of the personal work of the pupil
- Lessons in the evening from the first year of Primary school.
- Meetings of class at the beginning of the year with the all the parents, or personnal meeting between the teacher and the parents of the concerned pupil.
Educative team (2014/2015)The headmistress of the school is Noëlle Gauchet.
She is also teacher for the Monilingual class : CP – CE1 :
CM1 – CM2 : the teacher is Gwénaëlle Le Sommer.
Children 9/10 years old.
PS1 – PS2 – MS – GS :
the teacher is Véronique Thiery,
Children 3/4/5 years old.
CE2 – CM1 : the teacher is Mélanie Le Gal.
Children :8/9 years old.
CM1 – CM2 : the teacher is Valérie Michel.
Children 9:10 years old.
Dates of the school holidays - YEAR 2014-2015
- Toussaint : from the 17th of October to the 3rd of November 2014
- Christmas : from the 19th of December 2014 to the 5th of January 2015
- Winter: from the 6th of Februray to the 23rd of Februray 2015
- Easter : from the 10th of April to the 27th of April 2015
- Summer : the 3rd of July 2015