Instructions for the game “ Mantili”
1. The children are divided in to two equal teams.
2. Every child of each team takes a number (for example if there are 6 children in each team, every child takes a number from 1-6 in each team)
3. A child is in the center of the place and he or she is the referee of the game. He or she holds a napkin.
4. The referee says loudly a number. The child who has that number, comes to the center. Then, he/she has to take the napkin and return to their team, without the other child to touch him or her. If a child succeeds that, his or her team wins a grade. If the child of the other team touches him, the other team wins the grade.
5. The winner team is the team with the most grades.